• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

What game(s) are you currently playing?

Tom2rules

Judgement of the Dead
Reaction score
Been a mix, on my smart phone I've been playing Fate/Grand Order, Bleach Brave Souls, and a new one revolving around Gundam called Gundam Gunpla Warfare.

Latter one is fun, especially since I typically had an interest in the whole concept of Gunpla but just could never have a change to actually take a shot at it...though so many gatcha-like games are starting to get a tad overwhelming.

On Consoles, been going at Monster Hunter World Iceborne lately...to horrifying effects via a certain Black Dragon.

darkeningcloud

Ponderer of Titles
Reaction score
Nioh 2's my main squeeze now but Xenoverse 2 has been having a weird "raid marathon" for the last couple of weeks so I've been ducking into those to catch up on 2 years worth of raid-exclusive rewards that I missed out on since launch. They recently made a certain cosmetic set available for the first time since launch as well LOL talk about timing.

Reaction score
I like Higurashi and Umineko. Now there is a new game called Ciconia, but it was delayed because of the virus, which makes a lot of fans very sad.