• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Reaction score
Got the book Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch for Christmas. So far it's been an interesting read.

BlackSoul

Gentleman Spy
Reaction score
I recently concluded "Rules of Civility by Amor Towles".

it was a really interesting and good read, I can recommend this book to anyone! you know it'll have a downhill ending for one character right at the beginning but once you do read it you discover things really aren't as they seem. yep, a good read!

Reaction score
A spinoff book for the live action Beauty and the Beast film called Nevermore. To be honest, the pacing is quite slow and some of characters seem OOC at certain moments. An OK read I guess.

Reaction score
I read Wolfsong by TJ Klune in less than 36 hours because I couldn't/wouldn't stop reading it and subsisted on less than 4 hours of sleep during that time, but it was wholly worth it. So now I'm reading The Lightning-Struck Heart by the same author, and I predict I'll be reading a lot more of his books just as soon as I can afford to grab them all.

AgentBlackWidow

The Glorious One.
Reaction score
Six Tudor Queens; Anne Boleyn A King's Obsession by Alison Weir
Three Sisters, Three Queens by Philippa Gregory.

Reaction score
The Universe in a Nutshell: A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking

Wonderland

Follow the white rabbit
Reaction score
A Feast For Crows. Taking my time on it because the author isn't writing more asoiaf books any time soon. :elmo

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
Currently reading... Wonder Woman the origins 1 Thru 5 volumes . The following graphic novel onmy list is bitter rivals

AgentBlackWidow

The Glorious One.
Reaction score
1. Three Sisters, Three Queens - Phillippa Gregory
2. Six Tudor Queens: Jane Seymour, the Haunted Queen - Alison Weir.
3. Kissing Coffins - Ellen Scheiber.