• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Azley

♣Vor Gebrauch schütteln♣
Reaction score
I'm currently reading The Dresden Files - Storm Front from Jim butcher. A friend recommended the series to me and so far I really like it =) Gonna start the 2nd book tomorrow ~

What are you guys reading?

Last edited:
Reaction score
A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons (Book #6 of the How to Train Your Dragon series) by Cressida Cowell

silverquord

The Dreaming
Reaction score
err... iOS Programming Cookbook. Is that literature? Its bound and in paper...

... Oh fine. I'm rereading Wheel of Time Book 14, Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson.

Franco

MAKE SQUAD 4 GREAT AGAIN
Reaction score
Orwell's 1984

Picked it up for some "light reading" while doing some school work on the side. It's anything but relaxing, but it's hella good. It's much better than Animal Farm, at least.

cocoLily

Gotei Chef
Reaction score
To Kill A Mockingbird. :) It's really fun reading it out loud (and I can show off my southern accent for these characters).

Reading a novel out loud makes reading easier and it encourages people who don't like reading novels (like me) to read more. :)

Sasha

Banned
Reaction score
Recently finished Guardians of Power: The Myth of the Liberal Media and Newspeak in the 21st Century, both by David Cromwell and David Edwards.

I’m now reading Why Are We The Good Guys? by David Cromwell.

All three books are short, concise and really easy to read. Every person in Britain should read them! My only gripe is that the tenets of Buddhism receive so much attention in books that are otherwise narrowly focused on the British media—I love Cromwell and Edwards, but the detailed instructions on how to meditate just seem a bit out of place.

Snickers

Quit BA. No PMs or VMs.
Reaction score
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K Dick.

Makashima Shougo recommended that one.

Tohru

Yes, my lord.
Reaction score
"Terroristes - Les 7 piliers de la déraison" by Marc Trévidic. Pretty interesting book written by a french magistrate in charge of counter-terrorism affairs.