• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

The Nintendo Switch

Reaction score
Lackluster means could be better but I mean battery rather than charger because you said that you have to use a charger a lot but I'm not sure if that's because of the battery that you have specifically or if we different definitions of lackluster batteries/chargers. :p

Reaction score
^Ah, now I get it, thanks!

Well, Switch can work about 2-2,5h while playing Zelda or Skyrim so it's impossible to use it as a long-run handheld, at work for example. My shifts are 12-15h long, sometimes I have a lot of quite free time (up to 6h!) so it's easier to simply plug it.
Battery life is ok on the bus or train but otherwise not so much. It's not a big problem to me though. It's cool to be able to play games wherever and whenever I want.

Reaction score
No problem! Your English seems great even though it's not your first language. So no worries. Not a bad battery but I wonder why it's not for several hours? :p

Reaction score
^Because switch has only 4310mAh battery ;) with 6,2-inch screen, NVIDIA Tegra processor and quite heavy games, it can't work longer.

Reaction score
Ahah, really? Mod for super mario? Do you play mario so often that you need a mod? I think it's funny. I rarely play games, but there are exceptions. I also started playing mario recently, but unlike you, I don’t play remakes, because they are very poorly optimized. In addition, most remakes on the Internet are infected with computer viruses and it is best not to risk it. I prefer to play the original mario or other games on emulators. There is a huge variety of different versions of old games for emulators at https://romsie.com/roms/super-nintendo. Does anyone else play old consoles?

Last edited: