• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

The Happiness thread V.2. Share your joy!

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
I cant really think of anything so i guess im just happy to be alive still. My immune system has crashed but over all im still walking among the living

Reaction score
I talked to one of my counselor's from my mental health place today. I got a lot of my chest. Oh, and I saw my niece for the first time in awhile. But today I feel really happy.

Reaction score
I'm so glad winter is finally over and I don't have to wear a jacket outside anymore...I'm also glad Spring season has arrived which is my favourite season and would last till the end of my birthday month. Winter season is always the one which is least productive for me. If I do a certain task, it always gets slowed down in Winter and in Spring, it somehow gets 4 times better because of good vibes and good feelings the season brings. It's the best season for my tasks , for focus to be maintained, and for the feel good vibes it brings...

Now back to my peaceful tranquil room for focus...

Reaction score
Great Britain has left the EU and entered a transition phase. It will (probably) end at the end of this year.

EU citizens who want to stay in Britain and have been living here for at least five years have to apply for permanent settled status. They didn't make this easy. The whole application is paperless and has to be done using an app on certain phones. I neither have the necessary hardware and software, not to mention technical skills.

Fortunately I got help from a good friend. He was also struggling with the process. We spent two hours doing the application including a lot of trial and error and phone calls. I got the result today: An email telling me that my application was successful! What a relief! Tomorrow my daughter and me will get a nice take away to celebrate.

This email is the only confirmation people get. My laptop has no connection with a printer. I wanted to do a copy and paste, send the text by email to my brother in Germany so that he can print me a few copies. No luck. It seems this text allows no copying. Tomorrow I will copytype the text, not ideal but better than nothing. Then I can send it to my brother for printouts.

I learned that there are still lots of EU citizens in Britain who haven't sent their application in. Without the help of my friend, I would be one of them. I am not surprised.

Reaction score
Among all this misery about Coronavirus that is also affecting my family, news that the Bleach anime is coming back makes it even more special to me.

I never gave up hope. This is wonderful news and I am sure, it will be special. I also welcome the other Tite Kubo projects very much. I haven't been a big fan of "Burn the Witch" but maybe the series will grow on me, in time.

I sent messages about the news to my ex-husband and my brother in Germany. My daughter has her last school day today before she can stay home because of Coronavirus. She will be amazed as well. I am looking forward to revive our old tradition to watch new anime episodes together.

I will order a nice take away. We have a good Kebab shop in town and are good customers. Especially now when so many restaurants and other eateries are closed or struggling badly, I feel this is a good opportunity to support them.

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my birthday, but there is lockdown. This means I can't go out for adventure and fun. I am currently in the best form and shape of my life... I am thinking of ways how can I do fun inside home, but I am out of ideas. I feel like it would be a very boring day.

Reaction score
My brother appeared on Russian television and I was smiling seeing him trying to look so presentable while wearing face mask. He was and still is the naughty one in my siblings. I am going to miss him so much, but it was fun seeing him like that.

Reaction score
There is a new baby born in our relatives that made our grandma one step above in the elder rankings.

That baby's dad, that dad's mother, that mother's mom, that mom's mummy is my grandmother!! She is 104 and I can only say, "long live my lovely grandma"....
===============

My mom trimmed my hairs and my grandma massaged them and I got a heavenly feeling in my scalp. My mom is still skeptical that I should go to barber shop in this pandemic....Anyways, that was awesome feeling...