• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Pianists: What're some good sites for anime/game sheet music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dealanach

crazy Byakuya fangirl
Reaction score
My personal favorite is herbalcell for all the Zelda sheet music (plus a couple other misc. games).

-For Vocaloid sheets micandonburi has pretty much every Vocaloid song transcribed for piano.
-Anime: look up "josh agarrado." His site has a lot of sheet music for anime themes/opening songs, etc.

I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations for other sites you guys use. ;)

Last edited:

Azley

♣Vor Gebrauch schütteln♣
Reaction score
Emuparadise has a good collection of sheets (many for Zelda, Chrono Trigger & Final Fantasy ~

Squirrel

King of Rodents
Reaction score
herbalcell has great Zelda tracks and a couple other games. You can also download the actual soundtracks to the games here.

NinSheetMusic has sheet music for just about all Nintendo games.

Franco

MAKE SQUAD 4 GREAT AGAIN
Reaction score
Anime: look up "josh agarrado." His site has a lot of sheet music for anime themes/opening songs, etc.
I second this. I used to play piano before (surprise, surprise!), but stopped playing after a flood ruined our piano. All my sheets came from Josh and his site is extremely helpful for people looking for anime sheets. Ahhh, I wish I still knew how to play...

Here's the link, if anyone's interested: http://josh.agarrado.net/music/anime/

Status
Not open for further replies.