• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

New Anime Video Games

Reaction score
There are new Nanatsu No Taizai and Boku No Hero Academia video games being created, I think that both are action video games but are anyone else excited for those new video games? :p

Reaction score
Thanks for the news! I could potentially be excited since I like My Hero Academia. I think it's very well suited for the typical fighting game format.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the links! It's fantastic that the MHA one is console, but sadly I don't own a Nintendo Switch yet. I can't wait to see the actual graphics and gameplay.

Reaction score
We have both video game systems but normally I purchase Playstation versions of video games but then again we might want to add to our Nintendo Switch video game collection. :p

Nakura

Sweet Nothings
Reaction score
If the MHA game performs the same on the Switch as it does on PS4, then I'll get the Switch version. I'm interested in seeing gameplay.

Reaction score
I really like it, thanks for sharing with us. I like playing the League better now because it's the kind of game that gripped my mind earlier this year and got rid of the melancholy of the holidays. It is for this case that I was recommended to buy rocket league items because here there are the best offers that I have ever seen in my life. I think that you will like this service, this game and this Vibe that I caught last week. If you definitely try it, then unsubscribe to me, I am interested in your impressions

Last edited: