• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Spoilers & Chapters Discussion

Reaction score
Any Magi fans out there. Magi is a great shonen series. When new chapters come out weekly, discuss about it in this thread.

Magi Chapter 229 is out on Manga Panda

Wow. This week chapter was heavy, painful deaths. Elder David ls Evil. Can't wait to see more of this great flashback.

Enma Kozato

Banned
Reaction score
Dude I knew Magi has some Dark mode in it, but it drown me so much with that chapter. The way she was holding her son. :cry
Since Magi started as a cute manga, "yeah lets go and conquer Dungeons, meet new friends and allies."
But everyone has some dark past in it. But the revelations that are happening have me with my mouth open the whole time.

Reaction score
Yeah Magi is a heavy manga that was too much. Poor Kid. The Author said that there will be many deaths later.

l forgot to update -.-

Chapter 229 and 230 is out.

And the final battle is already over ? Lol

Reaction score
231 and 232 is out.

So that's how the rukh turned into white.

8.5/10

Reaction score
When does this series get good?

I heard it had political stuff in it but there's none of that in the first 20-30 chapters.

Reaction score
Um this series gets really good once alibaba friend goes on the dark side and sinbad being introduced. It's really good.

There's a reason why this series is ranked top 5 best selling manga for the past 3 years. Keep reading it, it will get really good.

Reaction score
Gyokuen is definitely
Arba
I can just feel it. I just wonder how in the world she got hold of Sheba's staff.
Its not confirmed yet if Sheba's child is Aladin right?

Reaction score
Chapter 234 came out.

It's confirmed Arba is Gyokuen and Sheba son is Aladdin. The latest chapter came out.

The only thing lm disappointed is that the final fights is super short in this flashback. Wish they were actual fight but anyway it seems this flashback it's coming to an end. That Arba rape face though.. Aladdin seek revenge and kill this bitch.

Reaction score
I didnt like how Sheeba got fodderized, felt I was reading a Bleach fight..

Reaction score
Yeah me too, haha not all fights in bleach are fodderized lol