• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Last album(s) you bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levvers

Bearer-seek-seek-lest
Reaction score

Once More 'Round The Sun from Mastodon. A motherload of kickass-ery.

Herzblut

XTRMNTR
Reaction score
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

Reaction score
Interpol - Antics.

Quite an interesting album.

Reaction score
I normally buy individual songs, but the last album I bought was All This Bad Blood by Bastille

Grimmjow-V.L

Banned
Reaction score
The last album that I bought was Opus(Deluxe Edition) Electronic with a Classical music terms :lala

[h=1][/h]

jackies strength

ℛesident 3ajarem
Reaction score
I recently bought Sucker by CharliXCX, it's surprisingly a good follow up to True Romance, which I didn't expect at all, the songs are catchy and a lot of them improve upon her past short comings in her other works and EPs, I wouldn't recommend to anyone whose not accustomed to the styler but the album for someone who cult follows Lana Del Rey, Marina and The Diamonds and such should find it pretty cool.

Reaction score
August Burns Red's new album Found In Far Away Places. It really is a delightful listen. Like the sticker on the front of the wrapping says, they are still so creative and talented. Metalcore is seeming to die, but their sparks truly do pump life back into it, to be sure.

Unsure how I feel about the song featuring A Day To Remember's vocalist, but I'm sure I'll come to something soon.

Overall, anyone who likes Metal or any kind of screaming band MUST pick this up. It'll make you look at the genre differently

Status
Not open for further replies.