• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Last album(s) you bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiji

Eats Kuki
Reaction score
My last one was the Rin Haru Duet CD from CD Japan, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I haven't listened to any of the tracks online, I want to listen to them on my own CD!
Before that was Opheliac from Emily Autumn and digital copy of Utopia from Kerli :inlove

Reaction score
Just got my Air Gear OST in the mail :3 It's so good. Also bought the new Whitechapel album.. It's epic. just nice and heavy as expected

Reaction score
Mumford & Sons "Babel", fantastic album and surprisingly I enjoy every song on it.

Kagura Kyouraku

Reinhard Heydrich's Waifu
Reaction score
My Hitsugi no Chaika ending theme album arrived in the mail today and I just placed an order for a Knights of Sidonia opening theme album. It's nice I stumbled upon a site like CD Japan. <3

Reaction score
Boom Boom Satellites - Embrace; it's a couple of years old but I've only recently gotten into the Satellites.

Smilesocks

Love
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was The Roots - Things Fall Apart. Classic stuff.

Reaction score
Kamigami no Asobi opening theme, I've listened to it far too much since I got it in the mail

Levvers

Bearer-seek-seek-lest
Reaction score
Blood Mountain from Mastodon. So good. Keeping an eye out for Crack the Skye.

Reaction score

I didn't exactly 'buy it' per se but it came with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.