• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Happy Holidays from BA!

How much should the mods' and admins' year-end bonuses be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have a happy, healthy and safe holiday everyone regardless of what you're celebrating/not celebrating! :)

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
Yes I too want to wish everyone an happy holiday this year. Hopefully all is well and may father x mas bring u joy! Also an happy new year

Franco

MAKE SQUAD 4 GREAT AGAIN
Reaction score
Whoopee! Happy holidays to everybody here, even if we all don't really see each other eye-to-eye when talking about the chapters. :rotflmao

In any case, much as I've been doing nothing but tick people off with my weekly reviews, I gotta say, the discussions we have here are pretty cool - which is why I'm hoping everybody here has a FANTASTIC Christmas with the people y'all love. Here's to more discussions and Bleach next year, everybody!

And don't be afraid to drink! That's what the holidays are for, ain'nnit? :verydrunk Unless you're a minor, of course. Minors only get two glasses tops of what everyone else at the party is having.

Elementalist

Banned
Reaction score
In any case, much as I've been doing nothing but tick people off with my weekly reviews, I gotta say, the discussions we have here are pretty cool - which is why I'm hoping everybody here has a FANTASTIC Christmas with the people y'all love. Here's to more discussions and Bleach next year, everybody!
Oh please, we all need to lighten up a bit yeah? ;) We love your humorous and sarcastic but honest reviews. I'd like to wish everyone @BA a wonderful holiday, and that you spend that good time with loved ones. The mods & contributors here are all great, thanks for helping keep BA fun and helping others when they need it, and everyone should keep making good discussions into the New Year.

Have a memorable holiday season, and look forwards to an even better new year.

Snickers

Quit BA. No PMs or VMs.
Reaction score
All admins and mods should get a million bucks.
Reiwen, Zangetsu, DraMas26 and Sera get all-you-can-eat cookies.

Andy and Herko get their charcoal briquettes back along with an expired coupon to Pizza Hut. :lmao

cocoLily

Gotei Chef
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greeting, and Good Health to everyone on BA!

We shall all eat from this Christmas Cake! :XD

Scarlet Fire

Commander of the Grey
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's Christmas, the Sun Festival or another Holiday, I wish everyone to have a great time!!! :triumphant

YORUXMAS2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.