• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Guess the Bleach Character [V.10]

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmmm..... okay.... Avon Naturals - Honey Balm with beeswax....

If it has nothing to do with "carrot top", "15", and nothing to do with honey - and it's not the bee sting of Soi Fon... then perhaps, it's Avon looking a little bit like AYON?

Ayon?
This is an interesting analysis, but it's not Ayon. The clue is far more simple than that. :amuse

Yoruichi lol 😂
It's not Yoruichi either.

The new clue has been posted here: https://www.bleachmyasylum.com/threads/guess-the-bleach-character-v-10.4623/post-479145

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm..... Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and uhhh.... honey scented moisturizer with beeswax.....

Chad?

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm..... Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and uhhh.... honey scented moisturizer with beeswax.....

Chad?
It's not Chad. Once somebody guesses correctly, you'll see the clues were quite on the nose.

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, this is silly. But let's say the Avon product is actually a moisturizing face mask and not just a normal moisturizer. And then we have a famous wrestler. It could then be Mask de Masculine! :scheme

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, it's not Mask the Masculine and Yumichika. Just one more guess until the next clue.

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
While I can appreciate how obvious all of this will be eventually - I'm completely dumbfounded. I have failed to figure out how Avon Lip Balm in a Honey flavor with beeswax relates to a Bleach character.

How about the character that was always calling Ichigo "carrot-top".... Jinta? :biggrinnew

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Moe Shishigawara is my next guess! :eagerness

Last edited: