• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Forum FAQ

Belias

The Gigas
Reaction score
I think this July will be a bit too soon. Maybe next year, but we probably won't do it yearly.

Reaction score
I have changed all my preferences to not send me emails when I get notifications...I am still getting emails.

How do I stop this from happening?

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
I have changed all my preferences to not send me emails when I get notifications...I am still getting emails.

How do I stop this from happening?
Nothing other than "Watched threads" comes to mind because normally, you shouldn't be receiving e-mails if you've disabled that function.

Please, go to the list of Watched threads through the Navigation bar and check if the watched thread notifications are enabled.

If you decide to disable e-mail notifications for threads, you can follow this short guideline: https://www.bleachmyasylum.com/inde...uidelines-styled-for-xenforo.4544/post-473848

Note: using the described option will disable e-mail notifications for all threads. Similarly, if you unwatch threads through this option, you will remove all threads from your watching list.