• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Forum FAQ

Reaction score
Darn. I wanted to salvage a theory I made for an old thread. I guess I'll have to re-make it from scratch at a later date.

Reaction score
Is it possible for a user, other than Unicorn and Belias obviously, to have a higher rep power than 100? Gohara is going to reach Unicorn and Belias in terms of rep power soon enough... :urahara

Otome-san

Sayonara.
Reaction score
Is it possible for a user, other than Unicorn and Belias obviously, to have a higher rep power than 100? Gohara is going to reach Unicorn and Belias in terms of rep power soon enough... :urahara
Yes, it is possible. :D Before the crash in 2013, I had 2500 reputation power.

But Unicorn and Belias, as administrators, are the only ones who start with 100 reputation power instead of 1 like everyone else. They are also the only ones exempt from the restriction of "share the rep" before giving reputation points to the same person.

Forbidden Tale

I am Shane.
Reaction score
If they just start with 100, how is that their reputation power don't increase with every 100 posts, 50 days and 500 reputation points?

Reaction score
Yes, it is possible. :D Before the crash in 2013, I had 2500 reputation power.

But Unicorn and Belias, as administrators, are the only ones who start with 100 reputation power instead of 1 like everyone else. They are also the only ones exempt from the restriction of "share the rep" before giving reputation points to the same person.
Oh wow. Thanks for the info. I wasn't in the old BA, so I don't have any idea. 2500!! That seems like an insurmountable tally now...:urahara

Reaction score
contents with the most reputation points

Greetings.

I am not sure if this is the suitable section,sorry if it is not,but here i am wondering if there is a forum tool that will help me find the best contents in the forums.

Even though i don't post often,i am a long time lurker, i really enjoy the stream of thoughts in the form of words here and i stop by on a weekly basis.This is a great forum,there are great minds here, and just by reading, i learn a lot, not just about comics, but about languages,emotions,cahracters,how people reason,think,be creative with words and thoughts and etc..English is not my mother tongue, i even learn new words, new uses etc.

Anyway, this is my motivation for asking the question above.I learn a lot by reading and i'm after the best content.

I know there is a potm section, and usually those are one of the best contents but i think it would have been a fun reading if i could find "the most reputable post(s) of all time" somehow.

Otome-san

Sayonara.
Reaction score
Greetings.

I am not sure if this is the suitable section,sorry if it is not,but here i am wondering if there is a forum tool that will help me find the best contents in the forums.

Even though i don't post often,i am a long time lurker, i really enjoy the stream of thoughts in the form of words here and i stop by on a weekly basis.This is a great forum,there are great minds here, and just by reading, i learn a lot, not just about comics, but about languages,emotions,cahracters,how people reason,think,be creative with words and thoughts and etc..English is not my mother tongue, i even learn new words, new uses etc.

Anyway, this is my motivation for asking the question above.I learn a lot by reading and i'm after the best content.

I know there is a potm section, and usually those are one of the best contents but i think it would have been a fun reading if i could find "the most reputable post(s) of all time" somehow.
I don't think there is a way for anyone other than a red name to see which posts have received the most reputation points.

I would say that you're on the right track by going to our POTM area. You can find winning posts and runners-up in our POTM Hall of Fame.

You can also look at anyone's reputation power by visiting threads. Fan clubs can also be good places to read high-quality postings, especially if you visit the more active clubs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alamerona

Upupupuuu....~
Reaction score
Just a quick question - What is the maximum number of static images allowed in Signatures?