• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest: Sequel to FT

Forbidden Tale

I am Shane.
Reaction score
New chapter is out.

Not much to say. Invel gave impression of someone who is pretty calm and he tried to start a war?

Time for payback.

Ankoholic v3.0

Broken Hopes
Reaction score
A new chapter is out and...
... hoooly crap, pyscho smiling Erza is scary as hell. Looking forward to this battle's continuation. And Touka is still interesting to say the least.

Reaction score
Thank you for posting! Touka is scary and Gajeel knows it for sure now!

Ankoholic v3.0

Broken Hopes
Reaction score
Yeah, Touka's game face is quite the sight to behold. Though I'm still not one hundred percent sure what to make of her. Sure, the chipper and friendly Natsu fangirl personality she presents at the guild could just be a complete and utter fabrication on her part, but I'm hoping it's not quite as simple as that. But only time will tell...

Though what I'm most curious about is whether or not the Dragon Eaters will stick around in major players in this arc or if this is their swan song. Between the stuff involving Touka in Magnolia, the actual dragons and then the subplot involving Brandish and Aquarius' key... Well, this arc does seem to be juggling a lot of plot threads at the moment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally read the latest chapter! So Touka and the White Mage shares the same body; that could pose a problem for our fairy tail members. I wonder how they will be able to conceal the White Mage. Thank goodness for Gajeel and his suspicions and was able to save Jellal. It seems as though the White Mage is similar to the Black Mage.

Ankoholic v3.0

Broken Hopes
Reaction score
The new chapter was quite enjoyable. I definitely like the current development with Touka. Though my favorite part had to be the moment where the name of Erza's current sword was revealed. Sometimes it's the little things...

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Copying what I wrote on Discord: You know, even thought the writing and events aren't as good as they could be, it's interesting that we're finally learning more about Touka. She's both somebody in need of saving and somebody FT must deal with through battle. Also, as expected Natsu and others wiped the floor with Dragon eaters, as if their only point was to stall for time so that the manga would last longer.

Finally read the latest chapter! So Touka and the White Mage shares the same body; that could pose a problem for our fairy tail members. I wonder how they will be able to conceal the White Mage. Thank goodness for Gajeel and his suspicions and was able to save Jellal. It seems as though the White Mage is similar to the Black Mage.
That a white mage is as dangerous as a black mage isn't surprising because Mashima did write that dark/darkness doesn't equal to evil magic (Gray being the prime example I remember). It's not the (kind of) magic itself that's dangerous, but the way you/characters use it. Does that make any sense? :headscratch

The new chapter was quite enjoyable. I definitely like the current development with Touka. Though my favorite part had to be the moment where the name of Erza's current sword was revealed. Sometimes it's the little things...
The Belserion name-drop, especially for Erza's sword name was pretty cool, I'll admit that.

Ankoholic v3.0

Broken Hopes
Reaction score
Yeah, that was a nice little acknowledgement of Irene there. Actions speak louder than words and all that. Definitely was a welcome surprise to see Erza honor Irene in such a manner, especially in light of how their battle ended. Considering how tragic the ends were for the top three Spriggan, it warmed my heart to see at least one of them be acknowledged in such a manner.

Ankoholic v3.0

Broken Hopes
Reaction score
Just finished the first chapter of the new year.

Looks like the battle with Diabolus is over... for now. I suppose that at least answers the question of whether or not they were going to be bit players in this arc. Apparently not since they're clearly moving past being little more than 'starter villains'. Certainly a lot going on between them, the dragons and Touka. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Keeps things interesting and moving.

And yay for seeing Erza finish a battle with her Flame Empress Armor. That was a nice little surprise.

Reaction score
There are a lot of chapters released since I did reviews so I shall summarize my thoughts on each series since then:

Fairy Tail- Somewhat lackluster storytelling however a lot of fun action and characters, the white mage being another character is intriguing as it allows for a cooler character design like Zeref’s character. :p