• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest: Sequel to FT

Reaction score
I have no idea what Mashima is going to write in that series however I like Fairy Tail so that's good. :p

Reaction score
I really can't wait to read it...hopefully it comes out on the 25th. I will write a more synopsis of it when I get more information.

Reaction score
Chapter 1 and 2: Spoilers

Credit to Rax and Mangahelpers

?There?s three new guild members. One of the female members wants to meet Natsu because she?s in love with him

?A strange man

?A dragon

- A new continent

Keep in mind what Grandini said about the Magna Carta

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently, chapter 2 also has spoilers to it.

-the dragon is also a human
-there are five dragon Gods

Last edited:
Reaction score
Continents, dragons, and dragon Gods? Count me in. I wonder if that will explain some about the God slayers. Seems like an intriguing first couple of chapters. :p

Reaction score
A really intriguing chapter however I'm not sure how they'll make stories that are compelling and make enough sense as a sequel to the Zeref and Acnologia stories. :p

Reaction score
A really intriguing chapter however I'm not sure how they'll make stories that are compelling and make enough sense as a sequel to the Zeref and Acnologia stories. :p
I think that perhaps, we will have to refer back to the main series and look at the clues. I also think that this is going to tie up all the loose ends regarding Acolongia and other dragons; and how dragons slayer magic can be converted to be a dragon and a human at the same time. FT is becoming Bleach to me lol...

Reaction score
Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest: 3

Of course the chapter is out on Mangastream....slow-moving chapter, but some progression was made. Gajeel and Juvia set out to seek to truth about Touka since she knows Briar. Why do I get a feeling all of FT will be meeting up at the end.

One interesting note was about Gildarts being confused on the five dragons and Acolognia; and their whereabouts. Somehow Gildarts went back to Magnolia instead of going and searching for the five dragons. We get to meet the first dragon-the water dragon. Also, an interesting note that these five dragons didn't participate in the dragon-king festival because the world would be rendered. I wonder, looking back before the Grand Magic Games, if that person (female) dragon who was talking to Igneel will be flushed out more in this series; as we never knew who she was.

I also wonder what wish they all are going to make? :)

Reaction score
A good chapter for Fairy Tail.

Gajeel investigating that new character seems somewhat forced. However the idea of a water dragon God seems amazing especially because the element of water has lacked somewhat in that series where most of the other elements are in abundance in magical abilities.

I give that chapter a 6.7/10 (rounding to a 7/10). :p