• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

David Bowie Passes Away at 69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

Mythical Creature
Reaction score
RIP. Thank you for sharing your songs, inspiration and talent with the world.

Reaction score
I was speechless when I heard. He's just one of those people who seemed immortal...

Kagura Kyouraku

Reinhard Heydrich's Waifu
Reaction score
RIP. I will be blaring "Let's Dance" in memoriam :cry
I love this guy.

Nakura

Sweet Nothings
Reaction score
I am absolutely devastated. He made such good music, and personally, I thought his new stuff was as great as his old work as well. My condolences to his family. Rest in peace.

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a one more sad day, because after Scott Weiland and Lemmy Kilmister, another legend has passed into the eternity. When I read the message my friend sent, I was speechless. May he rest in peace and guard the world from stars he loved to sing about so much.

[video=youtube;4B5zmDz4vR4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B5zmDz4vR4[/video]

Ginko Phoenicis

Vampire
Reaction score
This was a shock to see at 12am when I browsing Tumblr. I let out a "what?" when I saw it! Guy seemed like he would live forever. RIP.

Reaction score
Bowie is, was, and forever will be a legend. Was really bummed when I saw the news last night. Too many greats passing away lately. RIP

Reaction score
I just saw a tribute band concert in NYC last Friday, which was his birthday. The lead singer of the tribute band was Tony Visconti, David Bowie's producer. He even called David Bowies cellphone in the middle of the concert and asked us all to sing him happy birthday (he got voicemail of course). It feels weird seeing him pass away just a few days after that. I was really hoping I would one day get to see him in concert.

Real shame. R.I.P. David Bowie. What a guy.

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
Yeah i still cant believe the news. It was just the other day that i saw labyrinth and now its like wow. He was truely talented and breath taking. He ll be miss. Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.