• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Burn the Witch Film News

Reaction score
Burn the witch will be available in Youtube.

Muse Asia announced on Wednesday its plan to stream upcoming anime film “Burn the Witch” on October 2.

The film will be streamed at 12PM GMT+8 via Muse Asia Youtube channel and it will be released in a 3-episode format.

It will be available in several countries in the South Asia and Southeast Asian region, which includes Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia and Bhutan.

Reaction score
I'm very concerned the movie will not include the one shot, which I think is very important and introduce to Balgo and Osushi...

Reaction score
Without the pilot chapter being animated, some of fans may not why Balgo was tagging along with with Noel and Ninny.

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
The ending theme is officially available through these channels: https://lnk.to/LZC-1726

And although it's not officially on Youtube, somebody's uploaded it:

Here's a preview of the OST album from the BANDAI NAMCO Arts Channel:

The most interesting piece, in my opinion, is the 24th one:

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
I think this tweet says that the Blu-Ray is coming out on 24 December 2020.

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Bleach/Burn the Witch will receive a stage (not the super stage) on the upcoming Jump Festa 2021: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/thre...-discussion-and-toc-talk.3015155/post-5388757
Tanzo said:
Those aren't super stages, just smaller stages like in past Festas with mostly editors present instead of VAs.
Also, the full list
- One Piece (related to the Knowledge King quiz contest)
- Chainsaw Man
- Bleach / Burn the Witch
- Haikyuu!!
- The Promised Neverland
- Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Gintama
and more
Some Jump SQ & Jump+ series will also have their own.

Source: