• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Bleach novel: Can't Fear Your Own World-By Narita Ryohgo v.2

Reaction score
Both the Wikia and Amazon have the release date for Volume 3 as 21st March, 2021.

As for Spirits Are Forever With You, there is no translation of it whatsoever. There was a detailed summary by Verduistering, but they've removed it when they terminated their blog. It's been compiled here:
~ SAFWY 1
~ SAFWY 2
I guess that'll have to do for SAFWY. Thanks a lot for the links.

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
You're welcome! The SAFWY novels are coming to Bleach Brave Souls. Maybe this gives VIZ enough of a motivation to translate those 2 books as well now that they don't have almost no Bleach content to work on.

Reaction score
Oh, that's interesting. Can't Fear Your Own World has already been turned into an "arc" in Brave Souls if I'm not mistaken, so they chose the more recent novel first, huh?

In any case, I know there's probably no chance of Bleach coming back (via a sequel) and it might be for the best (look at Boruto), but like I said above, these novels are an excellent way to keep the series alive and I hope they keep coming.

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't Fear Your Own World has already been turned into an "arc" in Brave Souls if I'm not mistaken, so they chose the more recent novel first, huh?
Yes, they've decided to adapt the CFYOW before any other novel. The CFOYW arc must've been successful enough for KLab to invest in other storylines.