• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Bleach Brave Souls Game Discussion

Reaction score
Round 10 of The Thousand Year Blood War is here, and it's the characters I was looking forward to the most.

... though to see that Jugram is a PVP character just like Askin is a bit disappointing. :cower

Reaction score
I want all three of these. Haschwalth and Bazz-B have such a young sounding voice though.

Bazz B sounds like Natsu.

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
... though to see that Jugram is a PVP character just like Askin is a bit disappointing. :cower
Now, this is something special, an awesome round. Thanks for sharing the video, Venom Snake!

What does PVP mean though?

Reaction score
Now, this is something special, an awesome round. Thanks for sharing the video, Venom Snake!

What does PVP mean though?
His skills are more designed for the Brave Battles (Player versus Player, although it's more AI controlled than actual player controlled) mode, rather than the other general content. So his usefulness is mostly just going to be for fighting other players' teams.

It's unfortunate personally for me, given I don't enjoy playing the Brave Battles, since it's all AI controlled anyway. But overall it's even worse because they made him a power attribute, which isn't helping against the characters they've designed him to counter — Squad Zero. That means he has the attribute advantage over Ōetsu, who isn't being used much in Brave Battles, but he's at an attribute disadvantage to Ichibē, the one Squad Zero character actually designed for the battles. I think Jugram gets the benefit of having two new skills which make him immune to damage the first 10 seconds of battle, and the other which reflects that damage back, but it feels like he's not designed much better than Askin was.

I was really excited to see the reveal last night, but after giving it some time and thought, as well as reading along with the opinions on the subreddit... It's mostly just disappointing now. These are obviously three of the biggest characters for the Quincy, but none of them are particularly special or strong. They either fall flat on their skills and soul trees, or their attack animations just aren't good compared to others that have come before. Although, I'll still hold out to see gameplay myself, because most people held the same opinions for Bambietta and Candice, both of which have become favorites of my teams.

It's all mostly just more surmounting disappointment with this year's anniversary. Banners have had very poor rates, KLab recycles the same, boring and mostly useless filler characters, and not much new content. They even went out of their way to implement a new "free" orb source through promotions and surveys, but it's nothing more than an obvious grab for people's information to resell.

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for a thorough explanation, Venom Snake; I'm just glad that after so much time the Quincies from the final arc received some recognition. They should've been added to the game long ago, but I suppose the studio/producers weren't sure if Sternritters would be popular enough. :idk

Reaction score
I actually got All 3 new TYBW characters, Took me like 15-16 pulls to get them all but I never spent a penny on them all F2P, I just hope we don't get any great characters that I want for a while so I can try gather more orbs.

Reaction score
Well....crap. Sure I got all 3 of the new TYBW characters and I got The new Ulquiorra and Yoruichi but I would trade them all for Bankai Shuhei, Why did I have to pull on this new banner instead of saving up my Orbs...:frownnew

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Great announcement! Strangely, though, the OST reminds me of "You Say Run" from Boku no Hero Academia's OST in some sequences.

Hisagi's voice is deeper than I remember. And that should be the first (official) looks at Hikone's fully released hybrid state. Quite a number of people were asking about it, but the sketches in the books never showed anything more than the tip of Ikomikidomoe sporting "Hollowfication" spots. It's great to see Aura among them.

A family. :amuse