• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Bleach Brave Souls Game Discussion

Reaction score
Did 10 pulls and only got Askin and some fillers Speed Riruka, Tech Lisa both of which were dupes T_T, Tech is the only attribute I don't need and Hes kinda mediocre in the game. Would have rather had Bambi or Candice.

Reaction score
I only got Candice. I've been really unlucky with banners all this year. It doesn't matter since I will spend whatever orb it takes to get Bambie-girl.

Reaction score
Ukikate Mimihagi'd (I think it would look look)
Ukitake doesn't deserve a TYBW version for obvious reasons.

And everyone asking for Mimihagi related attacks is asking for something that it's definitely not Ukitake, but a fanfic version of him, though I'll admit it wouldn't be the 1st Ukitake with powers that don't belong to him in this game, and even other games, and that's because Ukitake is the worst option for a playable character.

I'm not saying this because I hate the character or want to piss anyone here, I'm saying it out of logic.

Reaction score
Chill dude. It's just a game. What a party killer. A unit for Ukitake and the Kamikake would look really cool. Same as robot Kira even if they didn't get to fight on screen or at all.

Nemu only fought for a single attack and they made one of the best units in the game for her.

Reaction score
I only got Candice. I've been really unlucky with banners all this year. It doesn't matter since I will spend whatever orb it takes to get Bambie-girl.
Same my luck this year has been crap, Doesn't help that my Orbs have all but dried up being F2P and all.

Took me days to get enough orbs to do 10 pulls for this banner.

Has anyone tried Bleach: Immortal Soul? Its kinda fun but seems to so far be extremely unfair to F2P players.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After Bambi, which I will get no matter how many orbs, I will try some orbs for Askin and then save until end of June which are the swimsuits girls.

They threw my top 3 favourite SternRitters this round. So I can go all in and chill the rest of the year. I'm someone more interested in seasonals lol. I'd like to get Aura but no idea when they are releasing her.

Reaction score
Reaction score
BTW, I tried the discounted Step 1 on Candice and surprisingly got her, I guess KLab is punishing me, giving me extremely good luck on Quincy that I don't like, and yet they took Bankai Shinji away from me.
IMG-20200516-WA0000.jpg
Oh well, got Fully-Hollowfied Ichigo with 575 orbs, risky, but that one I actually like.
IMG-20200517-WA0000.jpg

Step 1 on Bambietta...
IMG-20200518-WA0000.jpg

Reaction score
Yes, and what new attacks has Ukitake again?
Ukitake is fanfic in all of his units. Period. What's the problem? His very special could be the Kamikake, letting Mimihagi out and transforming him. Doesn't need to die. But it's easier to be against everything than try to think something up. Better if they throw up another damn Hitsugaya, oh wait... They just did.