• Animation of Kubo Tite's "Burn the Witch" has been released. Join the Burn the Witch Anime Discussion thread to share your thoughts, critiques and impressions on the episodes!

Anger/Sad Management Thread V.3: The Beast cannot be contained!

Reaction score
I very much feel with you, Polgarena. It is such a horrible disease and whatever precautions you take, there are never guarantees.

I spent weeks in hospital with Coronavirus, probably the new variant CD that is spreading now in England like wildfire. Hospitals are overwhelmed. I didn't catch the most serious form, meaning I could still breathe without tubes, but I still feel very weak.

As being part of the at risk group, my hope is that it will be my turn in a few months because I think in my case this disease will continue to linger in my body until I get the jab. It is hard but as also my daugher pointed out, I am alive. That is what first of all matters.

When I think about it how many people all over the world who don't have the access of more developed countries, this makes it so much more depressing to think about. :(

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
I very much feel with you, Polgarena. It is such a horrible disease and whatever precautions you take, there are never guarantees.
Thank you very much. This means a lot right now because I know how you must've felt all this time. It must've been exhausting for you to write that post, so thank you from the depth of my heart.

A colleague of my mother's from another workplace just informed us she's also caught the virus. She's been in close contact with my mother, although she claims that she's caught the virus days or a full week after that encounter. The thing is - you never know, there is no guarantee. You don't go around hugging, kissing people or similar no matter how much you miss them.

You have won this battle, B. Haddrell and I'm proud of you. Hopefully the antibodies you've acquired last for as long as possible (one TV lady only had them for a month, but she had a bit more serious variant compared to her son and his father who had a higher concentration of the antibodies and for a longer time even though they've only had the milder variant of the disease).

This pandemic has shook us to the core. We must stay strong.